In collaboration with Trafalgar Releasing this festive season, a lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to see an encore performance of the spellbinding classic, Branagh Theatre Live: The Winter’s Tale starring Kenneth Branagh and Judi Dench in your local participating cinema on 4 December as well as a limited edition cinema poster.
Due to phenomenal demand, The Winter’s Tale, Shakespeare's timeless tragicomedy of obsession and redemption, returns to cinemas this festive season. This beautifully reimagined production, co-directed by Rob Ashford and Kenneth Branagh, features a remarkable cast including Dame Judi Dench as Paulina, alongside Tom Bateman, Jessie Buckley, Hadley Fraser, Miranda Raison and Sir Kenneth Branagh as Leontes.
King Leontes appears to have everything: power, wealth, a loving family and friends. But sexual jealousy sets in motion a chain of events with tragic consequences…
This critically acclaimed production was the first in the hugely successful Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company Live season that was broadcast to cinemas from London’s Garrick Theatre over the course of a year in 2015.
For your chance to win- just answer the following question:
Who wrote The Winter's Tale?
A: Kenneth Branagh
B: Judi Dench
C: William Shakespeare
1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw for a pair of tickets to Branagh Theatre Live: The Winter’s Tale in cinemas on 4 December 2019 and a limited edition poster. No purchase is necessary.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK & Ireland. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the prize draw.
3. There will be one prize winner, who will win a pair of tickets to Branagh Theatre Live: The Winter’s Tale at their local participating cinema on 4 December and a limited edition poster. (“Prize”)
4. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the Prize or offer an alternative Prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
5. The decision of the Promoter is final.
6. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Promoter (and in the case of there being more than one, each of them) without payment or compensation.
7. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
9. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
10. The contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants if necessary, and will not be shared with other companies unless you have opted to do so. Promoter: Trafalgar Releasing Ltd